Where did you found TagListed?

View results

TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Wilson C
Today at 1:13 am by Diane

» David W
Today at 12:45 am by Diane

» Bennet D
Today at 12:00 am by Diane

» Chris M
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Diane

Yesterday at 11:22 pm by Jamaica

» Raymond F
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by Diane

» Scammer with photos of Kayla Phillips
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by Jamaica

» William M
Yesterday at 2:45 am by Diane

» Kelvin W
Yesterday at 1:37 am by Diane

Top posters
Diane (38947)
CRUNCH (37264)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (3061)
TagListed (2067)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Roy K

Go down

Male Roy K

Post by Diane on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:01 am

Roy K http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6057688849

Last Active: 23 hours ago  
Profile Views: 50 times  
Profile Skin: Default  
Tagline: Love don't cost a thing ...  
Relationship Status: Widowed  
Languages: English  
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White  
Religion: Christian  
Orientation: Straight
About Me      
Music: I listen good music only... You'll be amazed we're listening to the same tracks over and over ... Smile    
Movies: Epic, Adventure and drama    
TV: Netflix anytime    
Books: Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food Italian food and a good wine pairing are my favorites. I don't watch much TV or read books. I love any good drama or adventure movies, chick flicks, NCIS, and Kid cartoon movies... Lol A big Harry Potter fan. I love to paint with acrylics when I have time. It's my relaxation.    
Sports:  American Football, Golf and Rugby    
Interests: I'm really good at Looking for the silver lining - Making the best of a bad situation - Decision Making - Massage - Kissing - Communicating - Honesty     Best Features:      "OMG you're really tall" "good energy" "love your english accent, say something" "really friendly and happy" "You're the most honest and open person I've met on here" "You look like David Tennent/Billy Bob Thornton/Geoff Goldbloom/Dr Strange" Some things i can't live without.. Pleasure, love, honesty, improvement, help, giving.     About Me:      Myself summary: Fed up of swiping profiles filled with shirtless mirror selfies? Message me instead and avoid another unwanted dick pic in your inbox Smile English, entrepreneur, Drilling Consultant and i enjoy working as a caregiver in my sparetime, I am >6'0"ft tall, no kids, non-smoker, intelligent, liberal. I excercise daily and also help friends get in shape. It's odd how it is sometimes easier to describe yourself as a series of things you are not or don't believe. I'll give it another go... I believe in logic, compassion, improvement and being healthy. I'm very careful to live an honest and truthful life. That means personal growth and communication skills are important to me. I'm emotionally available, considerate and kind. I look for the best in people, mentor, help and love openly. I never push my problems onto others to solve, but take ownership of my issues and actively work to improve my situation. You need to love a tactile and affectionate man to be around me. Touch, PDA, cuddling, kissing, and sex are all my "I love you's" and how I bond. If you are looking for someone a little different, fun, sexy, but not an asshole... I'm here.     I'd just like to add:      You should message me if I'm only looking for someone who wants to meet in person without lengthy texting. If you like what you see, let's meet and test the chemistry. I work on myself and I need someone who will grow with me. I'm looking for someone who works on themselves physically, emotionally and mentally. Kink friendly, kind, liberal, slim/fit, great communicator, non-traditional, honest and affectionate. Ltr ready, for the right person also open to friends and casual short term. I am looking for a partner, but I absolutely value the experiences that come in that search. Just be upfront and honest with me about what you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:07 am

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Roy K

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum