Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Cooper E
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Diane

» Ryan Martins
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by Diane

» Mark M
Yesterday at 7:23 pm by Diane

» Joe R
Yesterday at 7:09 pm by Diane

» Joe R
Yesterday at 6:53 pm by Diane

» James C
Yesterday at 6:41 pm by Diane

» Scott B
Yesterday at 6:16 pm by Diane

» Diana K - dianakones23@yahoo.com
Yesterday at 3:16 pm by Jamaica

» Alberto R
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:12 pm by Diane

Top posters
Diane (37565)

CRUNCH (37333)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2662)

TagListed (2067)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Dana L Johnson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Dana L Johnson

Post by Diane on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Dana L Johnson http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6061282123

Last Active: 12 hours ago
Profile Views: 534 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Dreams: My future partner must be a serious , clever and responsible woman who is able to love, respect and appreciate man as a personality, who is able for sincere , loving and tender feelings, who is able for honesty and devotion towards beloved man. I am looking for a woman who is able and who wants to build and keep the harmony , happiness of the relationship with a beloved man. . About Me: .I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know her thinking about me just to let me know her thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met. I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her, and let her know just how much her means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Dana Johnson

Post by Diane on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Photos from his profile

Post by Diane on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:44 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male His message to me

Post by Diane on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Dana L Johnson, 68 Westland, MI

Good morning ,I am looking for honest,kind,trustful,respectful and good looking woman,with good sense of humor chemistry is more important than any set ideas I am a good matured man, with the sense of humor and ability to understand and except other people’s thoughts even if they are different to mine. I can be a good husband and a caring and loving father. I value family and relationships between the members of the family.Have a lovely weekend .

Good morning beautiful hope you had a lovely weekend . I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times.I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a caring man at all.I am affectionate also and i have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private.I love to cuddle while watching a good movie,when were in bed,i love to hug,cuddle and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be it a store,shopping mall or along the sidewalk.Relationships are not built one day at a time they take time,patience,honesty,passion and ability to compromise and grow,so with true love is by sharing bad and good times together.True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that ís why we donít develop it within a day.It takes sometime to mature and that ís when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other..It is with true love as it is with ghosts,everyone talks about it but few have seen it.I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only she is willing to accept me as part of her.I will be there whenever she needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt her feeling.I will love her just the way she is,being blind,disable,deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in.I really mean my words and I'm serious too.I'm ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with her and ever prepared to do anything to have her forever.I promised to be the man of her dreams because i am not going to let her down on earth or hurt her feelings,since the adage goes.A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect i assure her my whole heart.I donít know and can't tell if that special person is you but i believe it's you because your profile and all you have shared with me speaks of it all so why don't we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens and see if God truly want us together..I hope to hear from you soon my dearest special one.Lot of Kiss

Well I see you have not sent your email or phone number, I am not going to continue with the messages here. I hope you find who your looking for. Sorry our message could be much more faster, but you do not wish them to be.

(MY REPLY) Twisted Evil

jdana08182@gmail.com

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Dana L Johnson

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top