Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Johnson W
Today at 12:55 pm by Diane

» Steve L
Today at 12:43 am by Diane

» James J
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by Diane

» Diana K - dianakones23@yahoo.com
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by Jamaica

» Nicholas A
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 pm by Diane

» James J
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:47 pm by Diane

» Steve Davies
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:00 pm by Diane

» Joseph L
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:28 pm by Diane

» John N
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:15 pm by Diane

Top posters
Diane (37521)

CRUNCH (37333)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2661)

TagListed (2067)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diane

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Daniel P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Daniel P

Post by Diane on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Daniel P http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6058405892

Last Active: 2 hours ago  
Profile Views: 19 times  
Profile Skin: Default  
Tagline: Hi.....  
Relationship Status: Widowed  
Languages: English, Português  
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White  
Religion: Christian  
Orientation: Straight
About Me      
Music: Linkin Park, Evanescence, and the Final Fantasy soundtracks    
Movies: My list is a long one, but here goes Ghostbusters 1 and 2, Spider-Man 1 and 2, X-Men 1 and 2, The Evil Dead trilogy, The (original) Star Wars Trilogy, Nightmare On Elm Street, Donnie Darko, The Lost Boys, Near Dark, Underworld, Van Helsing, Labyrinth, Blade trilogy, Matrix Trilogy    
TV: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Smallville, South Park, Chappelle Show, The Simpsons, Family Guy,    
Books: The Shining, IT, Pet Sematary, and especially Salem's Lot ..Well i dont really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause thats really the best way to build up ur own life to care for others and get to know alot about them...but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with.    
Sports: Auto racing / Motorcross, Football, Running, Swimming, Tennis / Racquet sports, Walking / Hiking    
Interests: Coffee and conversation, Dining out, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Travel/Sightseeing    
About Me: I am temper-free but exciting, drama-free but spontaneous, nice looking, firm, and athletic. I am also worldly, educated, and cultured, but could sometimes be silly. I am successful but unpretentious, and can still enjoy the simpler things in life. I prefer good company to anything else. I have been single for a while and am ready to have a relationship with that lady who is ready and willing. This is ONE single man who has a heart full of love for the RIGHT person. Surely there must be one partner out there. I believe I am ready for someone to take to the movies holding my hand. I am a very funny, playful person by nature. Meeting people and communicating well with others is easy for me. I can enter a place, meet or talk to most of the people there before I leave. I like to kid and laugh… and have the ability to cheer most people around me with laughter. I love to listen to live music and dance very good. I love to travel to the beach and mountains on trips. I am able to compete in most sports and attend many different sport events. I have a great sense of humor.....you will enjoy my company...I am a fun person!

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Photos from his profile

Post by Diane on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male FAKE PROFILES ON OTHER WEB SITES

Post by Diane on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Daniel P

Post by Sponsored content